Manage subscriptions with public transport companies and more

From the Olympus app, your employee can apply for the purchase of the third-party payers confirm NMBS subscription. So you enjoy the benefit of the 80/20 rule: if the company pays 80% of it subscription, the government adds the remaining 20% and this is for the employee free.

abonnement openbaar vervoer
Olympus Mobility will get you there!