Manage season tickets with public transport companies

From the Olympus app, your employee easily requests season tickets from SNCB and De Lijn. Olympus Mobility processes the application for you.

This way, as an employer, you don’t waste time on administration.

Requesting a season ticket from NMBS is possible via the third-party payer system.

So you enjoy the benefit of the 80/20 rule: if the company pays 80% of its subscription, the government adds the remaining 20%. For the employee, it’s free.

Season tickets
This site is registered on as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.